Bump to MumLog in

A place to chat about all things TTC, pregnancy and motherhood

descriptionCatch up time! EmptyCatch up time!

more_horiz
So it's been 5-6 years since TTC to Baby closed. Catch up time! 2651816216 

What's happened in 5 years with everyone?

I'll start..

• O is now 5, obviously!
  • I'm TTC #2
  • I'm in a different relationship & engaged
  • I'm nearly a fully qualified biologist Catch up time! 920222737
  • In my final year of university
  • I have 3 cats  Catch up time! 1414105102
  • I run a new business and have my own little online shop Catch up time! 1106578995

X

descriptionCatch up time! EmptyRe: Catch up time!

more_horiz
💖 I have a 4yr old daughter now
💖 bought my first home just before she was born
💖 still with my partner (8.5yrs)
💖still can’t decide what I want to do with my life 😂
💖 trying to drop weight

more_horiz
@Lawz wrote:
💖 I have a 4yr old daughter now
💖 bought my first home just before she was born
💖 still with my partner (8.5yrs)
💖still can’t decide what I want to do with my life 😂
💖 trying to drop weight

Trying to drop weight here too Catch up time! 4075852843 ever since i had Ollie i find it so so hard to keep it off Catch up time! 1032417806 .

more_horiz
God last time I was here I was posting that I'd lost my son. 14 months after I had my rainbow baby. So I have B 10, T should be 7 and S is 6 next month. No more babies here and still with Andrew

more_horiz
Sorry I can’t workout how to reply to comments 😂😂. Found anything that works? I did vegan and lost 20kg but then struggled

more_horiz
@Lawz wrote:
Sorry I can’t workout how to reply to comments 😂😂. Found anything that works? I did vegan and lost 20kg but then struggled

Catch up time! Screen10

Hit reply with quote Catch up time! 1106578995

more_horiz
@Bee wrote:
@Lawz wrote:

Catch up time! Screen10

Hit reply with quote Catch up time! 1106578995

more_horiz
🤔 it doesn’t let me write anything when I do it augh

more_horiz
@Lawz wrote:

Are you on mobile? it should come up in a little yellow box... then you just write your comment underneath it x

more_horiz
And no i've not found a weightloss plan that works longterm yet lol.. I lost 3 stone on slimming world a few years ago but it went back on, and then some... i blame uni stress.... and my love of food haha.

more_horiz
@Bee wrote:
@Lawz wrote:

Are you on mobile? it should come up in a little yellow box... then you just write your comment underneath it x
Oh yay it worked that time Catch up time! 1707080815 thanks hun xx

more_horiz
Ok so 5 years ago.. I would have only had Eva and Archie and was living with my ex boyfriend (their dad)
Now...

• Eva is 10 years old and at high school.

• Archie is 6 in 2 weeks and is in year 1.

• I am living with my boyfriend of 3.5 years george.

• I have had two more children!

• Freddie is 2.5 and never sits still for 5 minutes.

• Olivia is 1 years old. She was born with one kidney.

• I had an awful pregnancy with Olivia. I had scans every other day, stayed in hospital basically weekly. Needed a blood transfusion! She had polycystic kidneys which means the kidneys form as cysts and the body will eat them. Thankfully we found a kidney in her palvis at around 24 weeks pregnant after thinking she had non and wouldn't survive pregnancy or live more then a week after birth. She also had a blocked anus (still not sure what cause this but it was fine at birth) reduced blood flow through her cord and she was growing 2 weeks behind.

• she was born prem ( I was induced for her safety ) at 36+6 weeks weighing 5lb 13oz, perfectly healthy and now is walking with no problems. She has regular doctors to make sure her kidney is fully working but so far she is proving every medical person wrong.

• I quit my job to become her carer. She doesn't need one

So yeah. That's my crazy last few years. It's been a journey and theres a lot more that's gone on but yeah. Life is fun! xx

Last edited by carlybean on Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
@carlybean wrote:
Ok so 5 years ago.. I would have only had Eva and Archie and was living with my ex boyfriend (their dad)
Now...

• Eva is 10 years old and at high school.

• Archie is 6 in 2 weeks and is in year 1.

• I am living with my boyfriend of 3.5 years george.

• I have had two more children!

• Freddie is 2.5 and never sits still for 5 minutes.

• Olivia is 1 years old. She was born with one kidney.

• I had an awful pregnancy with Olivia. I had scans every other day, stayed in hospital basically weekly. Needed a blood transfusion! She had polycystic kidneys which means the kidneys form as cysts and the body will eat them. Thankfully we found a kidney in her palvis at around 24 weeks pregnant after thinking she had non and wouldn't survive pregnancy or live more then a week after birth. She also had a blocked anus (still not sure what cause this but it was fine at birth) reduced blood flow through her cord and she was growing 2 weeks behind.

• she was born prem ( I was induced for her safety ) at 36+6 weeks weighing 5lb 13oz, perfectly healthy and now is walking with no problems. She has regular doctors to make sure her kidney is fully working but so far she is proving every medical person wrong.

• I quit my job to become her carer. She doesn't need one 😂😂

• my ex refuses to pay for Eva and Archie he doesn't believe he has to.

• he was charged with ABH against my mum after smashing a concret block on her head when she stood in the way of him attacking me. My arm saved my mum's life !!

So yeah. That's my crazy last few years. It's been a journey and theres a lot more that's gone on but yeah. Life is fun! xx

Oh wow you’ve had a crazy time of it :0 how are all the kids doing? :)

more_horiz
Its calmed down now. Finally enjoying a bit of "normal" life with my tribe as I call them haha. The kids are doing amazing! They are all so different which I love and all finally sleep through the night which is heaven let me tell you haha. How is your daughter? xx (it won't let me reply direct for some reason)

more_horiz
There should be a quote option on the post to direct reply :) if not you can simply tag a user now too @carlybean

more_horiz
@carlybean wrote:
Its calmed down now. Finally enjoying a bit of "normal" life with my tribe as I call them haha. The kids are doing amazing! They are all so different which I love and all finally sleep through the night which is heaven let me tell you haha. How is your daughter? xx (it won't let me reply direct for some reason)

She’s doing good thanks Catch up time! 1707080815 definitely keeps me on my toes with the sassy attitude. Apparently she’s the next Jojo siwa 😂

more_horiz
Hey everyone, so excited to be back Catch up time! 1415479310

- Payton is now 9 and a half and in year 5

- Rory will be 7 next Tuesday and in year 2

- I got married on 14/8/15 to Rikki who I've been with 14 years today

- We gained another angel on 22/9/18 after ttc for 6 months but we conceived again soon after and now...

- We have Penny, she's 12+3 weeks old, she was born 16 days early on 22/6/19 weighing 6lb 1oz, tiny but perfect

Don't think we're done with having kids yet so I'm excited to see what the future will bring 😁 xx

more_horiz
@Hayleigh_B wrote:
Hey everyone, so excited to be back Catch up time! 1415479310

- Payton is now 9 and a half and in year 5

- Rory will be 7 next Tuesday and in year 2

- I got married on 14/8/15 to Rikki who I've been with 14 years today

- We gained another angel on 22/9/18 after ttc for 6 months but we conceived again soon after and now...

- We have Penny, she's 12+3 weeks old, she was born 16 days early on 22/6/19 weighing 6lb 1oz, tiny but perfect

Don't think we're done with having kids yet so I'm excited to see what the future will bring 😁 xx

Catch up time! 2645523165
Sorry to hear about your angel Catch up time! 3814460825
Congratulations on Penny Catch up time! 3665707978
& yay more babies!
I need some more TTCers on here to keep me company Catch up time! 3528607704

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum