Bump to MumLog in

A place to chat about all things TTC, pregnancy and motherhood

TTC baby #2 journal EEEK

descriptionTTC baby #2 journal EEEK EmptyTTC baby #2 journal EEEK

more_horiz
It's been a long time since I've done this  TTC baby #2 journal EEEK 964343241 . So O took just under 6 years to conceive with next to no fertility issues on my side (apart from a tiny amount of endometriosis), and he is now 5. I've been WTT for the past few years due to university commitments. We always said that during my final year I'd come off my pill and we'd try for a baby. That time has now come TTC baby #2 journal EEEK 1087299442. I start my final year next week and I came off my pill in July to give myself a cycle before we started TTC, if i fall pregnant now then i'll be due after my exams which is perfect. My cycles are a bit longer than they used to be so i've had a long month of daily ovulation tests to try and suss out what is going on.
I'm currently in the two week wait s we finally had a blazing positive OV test two days ago.. so i reckon i'm 1-2dpo at the moment and holding out to test  TTC baby #2 journal EEEK 1687368251. Excited but nervous as it took a long time to conceive O with my ex partner. It's something I really really don't want to have to go through again.
Atleast I have my degree in the meantime to take my mind off TTC TTC baby #2 journal EEEK 759601053

TTC baby #2 journal EEEK 3406751676

descriptionTTC baby #2 journal EEEK EmptyRe: TTC baby #2 journal EEEK

more_horiz
I can't wait to watch you do this. Let's hope its a fast ttc road and we can watch your bump grow xx

more_horiz
@Btsmummy wrote:
I can't wait to watch you do this. Let's hope its a fast ttc road and we can watch your bump grow xx

I'm so excited, and really intrigued as to how long it's going to take this time.
This first proper cycle was so confusing lol, it took so long to get a positive OV test but we got one in the end TTC baby #2 journal EEEK 4075852843 now to see what becomes of it lol. xx

TTC baby #2 journal EEEK HjeBp1

more_horiz
2/3dpo now, not much to report really... i have always hated the 2WW lol.
Trying to keep myself busy in the meantime.

more_horiz
3/4 dpo today.

TTC baby #2 journal EEEK 3406751676

more_horiz
4/5dpo today, i had a look at my OV tests and i'm probably closer to being 4dpo :) still early days, still waiting to start testing lol. Trying to get used to longer cycles post Ollie and post pill... it seems to be dragging lol.

more_horiz
5dpo... it's dragging, but I might start testing soon (my ticker says 8 days until testing but who ever waits that long TTC baby #2 journal EEEK 3528607704 ) lol. Tomorrow is my last day off before I start my final year of university :)  O is at his dads this weekend so I'm doing a bit of pre-reading for uni and making a bit of a head start.
Apparently implantation happens around 6dpo-12dpo so fingers crossed we've caught!  TTC baby #2 journal EEEK 1687368251 TTC baby #2 journal EEEK 3406751676

more_horiz
6dpo today, TTC baby #2 journal EEEK 3878788819 this morning but that's expected haha. Testing in the mornings until BFP or AF. Although I probably wont test if i have early lectures as i need to catch a 7am train to get to uni in time TTC baby #2 journal EEEK 1412361306

more_horiz
7dpo today! slowly creeping closer to the end of this long cycle lol. No symptoms really apart form a little cramping but tbh that could have just been my tummy doing flips as I have been a bit nervous today.
Started my final year of university today, it went really well TTC baby #2 journal EEEK 1707080815  very excited now. Had a very busy day, dropped Ollie off to school, caught the train, got to campus, caught up with friends, introductory lecture, got back in time to pick up Ollie from school, walked to my sisters for dinner. I'm definitely going to sleep well tonight! 
Childcare is all sorted now too. So i'm a bit more relaxed. Hopefully baby#2 will happen soon, atleast TTC wont be on my mind too much as i'm going to be so busy over the next academic year!

more_horiz
8dpo today. Had a really good day at university and a really good meeting regarding my project. Feeling so inspired and motivated right now.
I'll update this properly in a few days, just keeping a mini diary at the moment TTC baby #2 journal EEEK 1878932497.

more_horiz
9dpo today. Currently feeling very confused. So yesterday I had 4 quite obvious positive pregnancy tests. I’ll see if I can attach a photo from my phone. Took a couple of tests this morning and they are so faint. Pretty much negative. I think I’ve bought a pack of dud tests.

Anyway off to uni now for a few lectures and a meeting. Atleast it’ll take my mind off things.

TTC baby #2 journal EEEK E27dfa10
TTC baby #2 journal EEEK Ae0b1e10

more_horiz
Ek defo look positive to me x try again in morning an then digital one xx sending baby dust to you

more_horiz
@Lauren42x wrote:
Ek defo look positive to me x try again in morning an then digital one xx sending baby dust to you

I took some this morning but haven't had time to post them as i'm currently on the train to uni lol. This mornings were very very faint and shop bought was negative. I'm thinking these were false positive, apparently this brand is well known for it :/ which if so, is awful!
I'm thinking that these pick up on LH even though branded as a pregnancy test.
X

more_horiz
Oh that's a bit shit I have this brand seems to be good an use it on my app on phone xx thTTC baby #2 journal EEEK Screen10

more_horiz
I've got some new tests turning up tomorrow. I'm thinking they were either false positives (although it seems weird to have so many, i think i had about 6 faint positives in total)... or a chemical pregnancy.
Either way, i'm keeping myself busy so i don't dwell on it too much :) went in to university today for lectures and a meeting, might start on some uni work that's due in December lol, nothing better than a headstart!

I'll test again in the morning :)

more_horiz
Thought I’d pop on a post whilst walking to O’s school to pick him up lol. Tests are so so faint still so I’m not getting my hopes up. 10dpo today.
I’ve had such a busy week roll on the weekend.

more_horiz
TTC baby #2 journal EEEK E325df10

The postman turned up with some wondfos for me just before the school run hahah. Oh and a book, another year of uni another recommended reading list lol.

more_horiz
11dpo today. My tests have become lighter over the last two days and I tested negative this morning so I expect it was a chemical pregnancy. I’ve had to come into uni today as I have an afternoon of lectures and a lab induction that I can’t miss but I’m ok :) waiting for AF now. X

more_horiz
Xx awh sorry hun x not easy I'm trying to read my opks an doesnt seem to want to peak an getting lighter now so dont know what's going on so frustrating x

more_horiz
@Lauren42x wrote:
Xx awh sorry hun x not easy I'm trying to read my opks an doesnt seem to want to peak an getting lighter now so dont know what's going on so frustrating x

Thanks hun, I'm ok though :) had a very up and down week because i had an amazing week at university and then the chemical pregnancy slap bang in the middle of it all. Focusing on the positives this week though TTC baby #2 journal EEEK 1106578995 .

Sometimes you gear up to ovulate and then don't. Don't use FMU with ovulation tests, try testing twice a day once with SMU and then again in the afternoon (i always pick up my peak in the afternoon). I don't ovulate until quite late in my cycle at the moment.

X

more_horiz
I was testing few times a day morning afternoon an evening an always same strength line never got a peak.. time shall tell tho x

more_horiz
The witch turned up in FULL FORCE today, I'm so glad it's Sunday and i didn't have to leave the house today!
So it's looking like the first cycle was a chemical pregnancy then.

Will do the same this month with ovulation testing, and I'm going to temp too as i may not be around much to take ovulation tests and I'd prefer to not be taking them at university lol.

X

more_horiz
@Lauren42x wrote:
I was testing few times a day morning afternoon an evening an always same strength line never got a peak.. time shall tell tho x

I'm going to temp this month too so i can chart my cycle.. it might be worth trying that alongside ovulation tests? Maybe you're missing your peak. Keep taking them and see what happens x

more_horiz
This is what my temps are like it's all so confusing atm I guess I may just wait it out to see if AF arrives next week

more_horiz
TTC baby #2 journal EEEK Screen12

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum