Bump to MumLog in

A place to chat about all things TTC, pregnancy and motherhood

descriptionFertility issues EmptyFertility issues

more_horiz
Sorry if this isn’t in the right place. But does anyone else have conditions that make conception harder? 
I have PCOS and endometriosis. My cycles are all over the place- absolutely no patten or regularity (I’m currently on day 108 of this cycle). I have no clue how it would be possible to track ovulation at all :/. 
I’m not ttc but I’d love to be able to work out how my body works a bit better for when I’m ready. (I’m also against taking anything not natural at the moment and I’m not on birth control)

descriptionFertility issues EmptyRe: Fertility issues

more_horiz
I had endometriosis a few years ago but I'm not sure if it's come back as I haven't had any of my previous symptoms since having Ollie. Have you tried temping? and maybe cheap ovulation tests? Usually you ovulate 12-14 days before you start AF x

more_horiz
I had one lot of surgery and i was only totally symptom free for a couple of months (8 years ago). Iv tried tempting a while ago but there never seemed to be any change :/ the tests are so expensive here especially if I need over 100 😂.
I literally range from 20 days- over 200days and can have AF from 5 days- 6 weeks

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum