Bump to MumLog in

A place to chat about all things TTC, pregnancy and motherhood


descriptionHi & Welcome! EmptyHi & Welcome!

more_horiz
Hi and Welcome to Bump to Mum... the new version of the forum that I used to run (TTCtoBaby) 5 years ago Hi & Welcome! 1106578995 .


I can't wait to catch up with everybody again! Hi & Welcome! 3976542687

descriptionHi & Welcome! EmptyRe: Hi & Welcome!

more_horiz
Yay I’m so excited to see this back up 💖💖💖 can’t wait to hear how much has changed with everyone.

_________________
[url=<a]Hi & Welcome! EzwJp13 [/url]

descriptionHi & Welcome! EmptyRe: Hi & Welcome!

more_horiz
@Lawz wrote:
Yay I’m so excited to see this back up 💖💖💖 can’t wait to hear how much has changed with everyone.



Same! it's been 5-6 years I think since the last forum Hi & Welcome! 2280374121

descriptionHi & Welcome! EmptyRe: Hi & Welcome!

more_horiz
:0 whattttttt that’s gone so fast. I remember trying to find it when I was pregnant :( but yay reunion time

_________________
[url=<a]Hi & Welcome! EzwJp13 [/url]

descriptionHi & Welcome! EmptyRe: Hi & Welcome!

more_horiz
@Lawz wrote:
:0 whattttttt that’s gone so fast. I remember trying to find it when I was pregnant :( but yay reunion time


It's gone crazy fast!
X

descriptionHi & Welcome! EmptyRe: Hi & Welcome!

more_horiz
I did reply but it's not showing up 😕 probably did something wrong knowing me 😂😂😂 I'll write it again, just incase. Hello! Wow five years has zoomed by! How is everyone? xxx

descriptionHi & Welcome! EmptyRe: Hi & Welcome!

more_horiz
@carlybean wrote:
I did reply but it's not showing up 😕 probably did something wrong knowing me 😂😂😂 I'll write it again, just incase. Hello! Wow five years has zoomed by! How is everyone? xxx


I'm still getting used to the new forum lol  Hi & Welcome! 1707080815  I could have made it look identical to the old one but that forum style is so outdated now Hi & Welcome! 1121472072

_________________
Hi & Welcome! HjeBp1

descriptionHi & Welcome! EmptyRe: Hi & Welcome!

more_horiz
Hey glad to see group up an going again Beth x

_________________
Laurenx

descriptionHi & Welcome! EmptyRe: Hi & Welcome!

more_horiz
@Lauren42x wrote:
Hey glad to see group up an going again Beth x


Thank you. Hi & Welcome! 1707080815 
I've missed it X

_________________
Hi & Welcome! HjeBp1

descriptionHi & Welcome! EmptyRe: Hi & Welcome!

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum